Visit our job listings to discover opportunities working with reptiles and amphibians.
Work with reptiles and amphibians!
Full-time, part-time, seasonal, graduate programs and many more positions working with herpetofauna. Herp jobs are posted as a service to the herpetological community.
Instructions for Job Submissions
If you would like to list a job opening for your organization, please send the announcement to email@example.com. PARC’s volunteer Web administrators aim to post your job opportunity within 24 hours. Please review the following points that will help streamline the process:
- Please include a closing date in your announcement or state “open until filled.”
- If you do not have a firm closing date, notify us when the position is filled so that the announcement may be removed.
- Announcements will be removed two months after the listed closing date, unless you request otherwise.
Helpful, but not required actions:
- If possible, please send your announcement as a PDF document attached to your e-mail.
Instructions for Job Seekers:
- The most current jobs are listed at the top and the web address of the listing reflects the date it was added to the list.
- Please do not send applications or resumes to PARC.
- Ph.D. Student
University of Tennessee – Knoxville
Deadline to apply: Open until filled (posted September 22, 2022)
- Tortoise Technicians
Archibold Biological Station
Deadline to apply: October 7, 2022 (posted September 18, 2022)
- Amphibian Field Technicians
USDA Forest Service
Deadline to apply: October 6, 2022 (posted September 15, 2022)
- Bridge Program for Conservation Research