Visit our job listings to discover opportunities working with reptiles and amphibians.
Work with reptiles and amphibians!
Full-time, part-time, seasonal, graduate programs and many more positions working with herpetofauna.
Herp jobs are posted as a service to the herpetological community.
Instructions for Job Submissions
If you would like to list a job opening for your organization, please send the announcement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PARC’s volunteer Web administrators aim to post your job opportunity within 24 hours.
Please review the following points that will help streamline the process:
- Please include a closing date in your announcement or state “open until filled.”
- If you do not have a firm closing date, notify us when the position is filled so that the announcement may be removed.
- Announcements will be removed two months after the listed closing date, unless you request otherwise.
Helpful, but not required actions
- If possible, please send your announcement as a PDF document attached to your e-mail.
Instructions for Job Seekers
- The most current jobs are listed at the top and the web address of the listing reflects the date it was added to the list.
- Please do not send applications or resumes to PARC.
- Lead Scientist
Conservation Science Partners
Deadline to apply: July 1, 2022 (posted June 18, 2022)
- Fish and Wildlife Technician
NYSDEC Region 4 Bureau of Wildlife
Deadline to apply: June 24, 2022 (posted June 13, 2022)
- Chelonian Keeper
Turtle Survival Alliance
Deadline to apply: Deadline extended to July 6, 2022 (posted June 7, 2022)
- Bridge Program for Conservation Research