Visit our job listings to discover opportunities working with reptiles and amphibians.
Work with reptiles and amphibians!
Full-time, part-time, seasonal, graduate programs and many more positions working with herpetofauna.
Herp jobs are posted as a service to the herpetological community.
Instructions for Job Submissions
If you would like to list a job opening for your organization, please send the announcement to email@example.com.
PARC’s volunteer Web administrators aim to post your job opportunity within 24 hours.
Please review the following points that will help streamline the process:
- Please include a closing date in your announcement or state “open until filled.”
- If you do not have a firm closing date, notify us when the position is filled so that the announcement may be removed.
- Announcements will be removed two months after the listed closing date, unless you request otherwise.
Helpful, but not required actions
- If possible, please send your announcement as a PDF document attached to your e-mail.
- The preferred file name is “yyyy-mm-dd.pdf”
- Multiple announcements forwarded in the same e-mail should be distinguished by appending “a,” “b,” “c” and so on.
Instructions for Job Seekers
- The most current jobs are listed at the top and the web address of the listing reflects the date it was added to the list.
- Please do not send applications or resumes to PARC.
- Ph.D. Research Assistantship in Wildlife Conservation
Virginia Tech Department of Fish and Wildlife Conservation
Deadline to apply: August 30, 2021 (posted July 30, 2021)
- Flatwoods Salamander Technician(s)
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission’s (FWC) Fish and Wildlife Research Institute (FWRI)
Liberty County, FL
Deadline to apply: August 6, 2021 (posted July 20, 2021)
- Coastal Ecology Research Technician
Marine Extension and Georgia Sea Grant
Deadline to apply: Open until filled (posted July 18, 2021)
- Biologist/Ecologist Technicians
On Pointe Consulting, LLC
Deadline to apply: Open until filled (posted June 28, 2021)
- Herpetofauna Taxa Lead
Santa Ana Watershed Association
Deadline to apply: Open until filled (posted June 27, 2021)
- Venom Extraction Assistant
BTG Specialty Pharmaceuticals
Deadline to apply: August 1, 2021 (posted May 13, 2021)
- Bridge Program for Conservation Research