Visit our job listings to discover opportunities working with reptiles and amphibians.
Work with reptiles and amphibians!
Full-time, part-time, seasonal, graduate programs and many more positions working with herpetofauna.
Herp jobs are posted as a service to the herpetological community.
Instructions for Job Submissions
If you would like to list a job opening for your organization, please send the announcement to email@example.com.
PARC’s volunteer Web administrators aim to post your job opportunity within 24 hours.
Please review the following points that will help streamline the process:
- Please include a closing date in your announcement or state “open until filled.”
- If you do not have a firm closing date, notify us when the position is filled so that the announcement may be removed.
- Announcements will be removed two months after the listed closing date, unless you request otherwise.
Helpful, but not required actions
- If possible, please send your announcement as a PDF document attached to your e-mail.
- The preferred file name is “yyyy-mm-dd.pdf”
- Multiple announcements forwarded in the same e-mail should be distinguished by appending “a,” “b,” “c” and so on.
Instructions for Job Seekers
- The most current jobs are listed at the top and the web address of the listing reflects the date it was added to the list.
- Please do not send applications or resumes to PARC.
- Biological Scientist
Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
(Posted to PARC 3/29/2020, Closes April 12, 2020)
- Wildlife Field Technician(s)
Herpetological Resource and Management, LLC (HRM)
(Posted to PARC 3/15/2020, Closes April 10, 2020)
- Graduate Fellowship
Department of Biological Sciences at Marshall University
(Posted to PARC 2/6/2020, Closes April 17, 2020)
- Volunteer Interns
(Posted to PARC 12/26/2019, Closes May 1, 2020)
- Bridge Program for Conservation Research