Visit our job listings to discover opportunities working with reptiles and amphibians.
Work with reptiles and amphibians!
Full-time, part-time, seasonal, graduate programs and many more positions working with herpetofauna.
Herp jobs are posted as a service to the herpetological community.
Instructions for Job Submissions
If you would like to list a job opening for your organization, please send the announcement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PARC’s volunteer Web administrators aim to post your job opportunity within 24 hours.
Please review the following points that will help streamline the process:
- Please include a closing date in your announcement or state “open until filled.”
- If you do not have a firm closing date, notify us when the position is filled so that the announcement may be removed.
- Announcements will be removed two months after the listed closing date, unless you request otherwise.
Helpful, but not required actions
- If possible, please send your announcement as a PDF document attached to your e-mail.
- The preferred file name is “yyyy-mm-dd.pdf”
- Multiple announcements forwarded in the same e-mail should be distinguished by appending “a,” “b,” “c” and so on.
Instructions for Job Seekers
- The most current jobs are listed at the top and the web address of the listing reflects the date it was added to the list.
- Please do not send applications or resumes to PARC.
- Ranid Frogs Project Specialist
Arizona Game & Fish Department
(Posted to PARC 6/23/18, Closes June 29, 2018)
- Desert Amphibian Ecology Position
Texas Tech University
Sonoran Desert south-central Arizona
(Posted to PARC 6/19/18, Closes August 1, 2018)
- Wildlife Conservation Member
Wildlife Conservation AmeriCorps, Georgia Sea Turtle Center
Jekyll Island, GA
(Posted to PARC 6/14/18, Closes July 26, 2018 or if filled sooner)
- Tortoise Technician
University of Georgia
Jesup and Charlton Co., GA
(Posted to PARC 5/8/18, Open Until Filled)
- Research Field Assistant
(Posted to PARC 5/6/18, Open Until Filled)