Visit our job listings to discover opportunities working with reptiles and amphibians.
Work with reptiles and amphibians!
Full-time, part-time, seasonal, graduate programs and many more positions working with herpetofauna.
Herp jobs are posted as a service to the herpetological community.
Instructions for Job Submissions
If you would like to list a job opening for your organization, please send the announcement to email@example.com.
PARC’s volunteer Web administrators aim to post your job opportunity within 24 hours.
Please review the following points that will help streamline the process:
- Please include a closing date in your announcement or state “open until filled.”
- If you do not have a firm closing date, notify us when the position is filled so that the announcement may be removed.
- Announcements will be removed two months after the listed closing date, unless you request otherwise.
Helpful, but not required actions
- If possible, please send your announcement as a PDF document attached to your e-mail.
- The preferred file name is “yyyy-mm-dd.pdf”
- Multiple announcements forwarded in the same e-mail should be distinguished by appending “a,” “b,” “c” and so on.
Instructions for Job Seekers
- The most current jobs are listed at the top and the web address of the listing reflects the date it was added to the list.
- Please do not send applications or resumes to PARC.
- M.S. Graduate Student Assistantship in Amphibian Conservation
Louisiana Tech University
(Posted to PARC 7/22/18, Closes September 1, 2018)
- Flatwoods Salamander Technician(s)
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission’s Fish and Wildlife Research Institute
Liberty County, FL
(Posted to PARC 7/22/18, Closes August 24, 2018)
- Small Conservation Grants for 2018
The Northern California Herpetological Society
Northern California-based projects
(Posted to PARC 7/7/18, Closes November 1, 2018)
- Amphibian Conservation
One Health Research Group at James Cook University
Townsville, Queensland, Australia
(Posted to PARC 7/7/18, Closes August 10, 2018)
- Tortoise Technician
University of Georgia
Jesup and Charlton Co., GA
(Posted to PARC 5/8/18, Open Until Filled)
- Research Field Assistant
(Posted to PARC 5/6/18, Open Until Filled)