If there is information for an event related to natural resource conservation that you want us to post to this page, please contact email@example.com and include the name of the event, a link to the website, the dates, and location.
- This event has passed.
Frog Festival @ Muddy Paws Marsh
May 13 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
May 13th, 1:00-4:00pm EST
Come to Muddy Paws Marsh for the Frog Festival, a unique and inspiring program for kids and adults! All will be encouraged to learn about and enjoy nature through art, science, and play at hands-on learning nature stations. This is a wonderful opportunity to get your family out into nature to have some fun while learning about:
• The six species of frog that live in this marsh, see their tadpoles, and hear their calls.
• The life cycle of frogs.
• Macroinvertebrate search
• Art station in the wetlands.
• Bird watching—bring your binoculars!
• How to have fun in nature and other nature related activities.
• Listen for frog sounds and look for tadpoles
Muddy Paws Marsh, 158 Penns Valley Road, Spring Mills, PA 16875
Contact: Jim Julian at firstname.lastname@example.org