Meeting & Events Calendar
Calendar of Events
PARC maintains a running calendar of regional and national meetings and other herp-related events.
Want a 2013 Year of the Snake Calendar? Head over to
- 10 - 11 - CA/NV Amphibian Populations Task Force meeting - Humboldt State University in Arcata, CA.
- 26 - Colorado PARC Winter Meeting - Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
- 21 - 24 - Southeast PARC Annual Meeting - Hickory Knob State Park, McCormick, SC
- 22 - 23 - 4th Box Turtle Conservation Workshop - North Carolina Zoological Park, Asheboro, NC
- 19 - 21 - Joint meeting of North Carolina PARC and the North Carolina Herpetological Society - NC Zoo, Asheboro, NC
- 19 "Lizard Watching Hotspots" - Anza-Borrego Desert Natural History Area Library, Borrego Springs, CA
- 13 - 24 - Graduate and Professional Course - Species Monitoring and Conservation: Reptiles - Smithsonian Conservation Biology Institute, Front Royal, VA, USA
- 13 - 24 - Coastal Herpetology Course - Univeristy of Southern Mississippi, Gulf Coast Research Laboratory, Ocean Springs, MS
- 31 - June 1 - Colorado PARC Field Trip, Bonny Lake State Park
- 12 - 15 - 8th Annual Great Basin Kingsnake Survey – Great Basin National Park, Baker, NV.
- 15 - Colorado PARC Field Trip for Herps of the Palmer Divide, Castlewood Canyon State Park
- 15 - 16 - Orianne Society "Places You've Never Herped" Field Survey - Tallulah Gorge State Park, GA
- 8 - 12 -2013 Spotted Frog Survey – Indian Valley, NV.
- 8 - 10 - Southwest PARC Annual Meeting – University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM.
- 10 - 15 - Joint Meeting of Herpetologists and Ichthyologists - Hosted by University of New Mexico Museum of Southwestern Biology – Albuquerque Convention Center, Albuquerque, NM
- 16 - World Snake Day!
- 2 - 4 - Midwest PARC Annual Meeting – Forest Beach Migratory Preserve, Port Washington, WI.
- 7 - Effects of Wildland Fire and Fire Management on Amphibians and Reptiles Symposium - 20th Annual Conference of the Wildlife Society - Milwaukee, WI - web